- Develop and execute creative weekly, monthly and quarterly contests to promote brand awareness, increase membership, motivate visitors, and encourage word of mouth advertising.
- Marketing Communications.
- Help design marketing materials, press releases, outreach letters and other light copywriting assignments.
- Newsletter Editor.
- Gather content and compile into web template for monthly distribution.
- Social Networking Manager.
- Manage and create daily posts for social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and ShoutLife.
- WordPress Designer/Developer.
- Help with website enhancements and design changes for site improvement.
- Advertising Sales.
- High quality, energetic relationship builder wanted to generate financial resources for our ministry efforts and ongoing operational needs.
- Graphic Design.
- Create banners, logos, advertisements, flyers, brochures, posters and presentations.
- Multi-Media (Audio/Video).
- Develop recordings, coordinate guest interviews and promote shows. Experience recording pod-casts/online videos preferred.
- Lead the search for new team members and manage the interview/volunteer process, providing ongoing support to current volunteer team.
- Project Manager.
- Develop and manage project roadmap for various concepts in development ranging from website enhancements, audio/video and more!
To get started, email email@example.com with your desired volunteer position in the subject line.
Network with like-minded Christians. Communicate with us on social media sites. (Click on the image above for links.)
TCP is a “Source of Excellence…A web magazine where cutting-edge faith meets the global community.”
Volunteer and Get Involved with The Christian Pulse. We welcome your participation!