The Christian Pulse is a cutting-edge, web magazine that is built on a solid foundation of values, integrity, and excellence. Since 2005, we have worked hard to put together a dedicated team of writers but we need help taking TCP to the next level. We are looking for fellow Christians who can help us with improving the technical side to include managing/updating our WordPress website. In addition, we would love help creating interactive web apps for mobile devices and developing video content as well. We are seeking talented Christians who would like to volunteer their skills or share their experience in the following areas: Journalism, Editing, Web Design, App Development, Marketing, Radio/Video Production, Fundraising, and more. Now is the perfect time to COME GET INVOLVED! To get started, send a current copy of your resume to email@example.com with the type of role you are interested in volunteering for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
GET YOUR OWN FRONT ROW SEATS AND SING YOURSELF SILLY WITH BOB, LARRY AND ALL OF YOUR VEGGIE FRIENDS!
First Ever Live Show DVD from VeggieTales Draws Favor from Critics and Fans Alike!:
Based on their successful touring stage show, the first ever VeggieTales Live! Sing Yourself Silly DVD is coming to a Christian retail store near you on Saturday, June 4, 2011 and everywhere June 7! Garnering attention far and wide from media critics and fans alike, see what the buzz is all about:
“Highly energetic and entertaining…this DVD proves this musical revue might even make adults get up and dance.”—ChristianCinema.com
“VeggieTales Live! Sing Yourself Silly has all the excitement and fun of being part of a live show while enjoying your own snacks in the comfort of your living room!” –Examiner.com
“Getting to see the Veggie characters interacting live on a stage with each other and the live cast was such a treat, bringing the classic songs to a new level of enjoyment…”—JesusFreakHideout.com
“From the moment the VeggieTales friends take the stage in this live-action DVD…you know you are in for a treat!”—Suite101.com
“The first-ever live show DVD from Big Idea Entertainment is this delightful collection of the silliest silly songs ever sung…”—Movie Mom, Beliefnet.com
“After watching VeggieTales Live on DVD, my little guy asked if we could put in another VeggieTales DVD, renewing his curiosity to learn more about God and the VeggieTales characters.”—MommaFindings.com
Get Your Own Backstage Pass with Some Great Bonus Features!
The VeggieTales Live! Sing Yourself Silly DVD features a VeggieTales Trivia Game, Discussion Guide and some of the most popular Silly Sing Alongs ever, like “The Hairbrush Song” and “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything,” as well as Larry’s Backstage Pass, giving you a first-hand look behind the scenes of VeggieTales Live! Click this link to watch now, Larry’s Backstage Pass, or go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TSoEYkMnAQ.
Lesson in Sharing Provides Timely Opportunity to Help Children in Need through World Vision:
Big Idea is partnering with Christian charity World Vision in order to build a greater awareness of how families can help and care for those in need through child sponsorship. To learn more about opportunities to help or to sponsor a child, please visit www.worldvision.org.
VEGGIETALES LIVE! ON VEGGIETALES.COM!
Check out the all new VeggieTales website just for kids at www.VeggieTales.com, the highly interactive and entertaining site for fun and games, as well as more information on Big Idea’s upcoming projects, including VeggieTales Live! Sing Yourself Silly.
# # #
For more information, interviews, images, etc., contact: Maureen Hoganson, Hoganson Media Relations, 615-459-9870, MaureenHoganson@Comcast.net.
- Develop and execute creative weekly, monthly and quarterly contests to promote brand awareness, increase membership, motivate visitors, and encourage word of mouth advertising.
- Marketing Communications.
- Help design marketing materials, press releases, outreach letters and other light copywriting assignments.
- Newsletter Editor.
- Gather content and compile into web template for monthly distribution.
- Social Networking Manager.
- Manage and create daily posts for social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and ShoutLife.
- WordPress Designer/Developer.
- Help with website enhancements and design changes for site improvement.
- Advertising Sales.
- High quality, energetic relationship builder wanted to generate financial resources for our ministry efforts and ongoing operational needs.
- Graphic Design.
- Create banners, logos, advertisements, flyers, brochures, posters and presentations.
- Multi-Media (Audio/Video).
- Develop recordings, coordinate guest interviews and promote shows. Experience recording pod-casts/online videos preferred.
- Lead the search for new team members and manage the interview/volunteer process, providing ongoing support to current volunteer team.
- Project Manager.
- Develop and manage project roadmap for various concepts in development ranging from website enhancements, audio/video and more!
To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired volunteer position in the subject line.
Network with like-minded Christians. Communicate with us on social media sites. (Click on the image above for links.)
TCP is a “Source of Excellence…A web magazine where cutting-edge faith meets the global community.”