Spiritual Vitamin B
By Donna McCrary –
Spiritual Vitamin Bs are guaranteed to boost your energy to supernatural highs, give you better mental focus on what is important and create an overwhelming sense of peace that cannot be explained!
Directions: Take one dose of the following Vitamin Bs each morning. Vitamins can be taken all at once without regard to meals. (However, a healthy diet of scripture and prayer will maximize the long term benefits.) Extreme caution must be taken while consuming these vitamins. The overall effect is so powerful you will be bombarded by others who will want to know the secret to the “new you.”
- Vitamin B1 – Be thankful (Colossians 3:15). This vitamin is known for its ability to increase positive mental thoughts and foster an attitude of humility towards others.
- Vitamin B2 – Be purposeful (Proverbs 3:5-6). This one vitamin boggles the minds of scientists because of the staggering stress reduction properties. Remarkable evidence supports this vitamin’s ability to clarify decisions and redirect energy to an eternal purpose.
- Vitamin B3 – Be teachable (Colossians 3:10, 16). This vitamin paired with scripture must be consumed on a regular basis for best results. Accepting weakness and learning from failures is the key ingredient to an overall sense of wellbeing.
- Vitamin B4 – Be you (Ephesians 2:10). B4 is simply the most fascinating antidote to improved health and mental clarity. Even though scientists haven’t cracked the exact way it works they all agree it is by far one of the most amazing spiritual vitamins known to man. You are unique and created with a divine purpose.
- Vitamin B5 – Be your best (Colossians 3:17-24). Be the best you can in all things simply because it brings glory to God. This vitamin is essential to establishing increased focus on one’s personal perspective. It is widely regarded as the number one way to find satisfaction in even in the most mundane tasks.
- Vitamin B6 – Be love (Corinthians 13:1-3). This vitamin is absolutely essential for every person. Studies prove with overwhelming statistics the magnitude of this one vitamin—love. Its value to the human body and soul is so necessary scientists can only speculate the damage caused when this vitamin is not consumed. The most amazing aspect of this vitamin is the “give away” phenomenon it produces in people. The more B6 love vitamins you consume from the heavenly Father the more unconditional love you are able to share. Simply indescribable!
PRAYER: Father, I’m grateful for the supplements You give me so that I might grow into the vital, vibrant Christian You want me to be. Help me absorb each of these vitamins in a way that will result in bringing You more glory.
“And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. And whatever you do whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him” (Colossians 3:14-17).
Today’s devotion is by Donna McCrary, a spiritual vitamin guru. Learn more about her ministry and the powerful life changing new curriculum she co-authored called DIVAS of the Divine: How to Live as a Designer Original in a Knock-Off World at www.walkofpurpose.com.