April Photography Contest – Kindness
Contest runs April 2nd – 26th, 2009
God’s beauty and grace surround us everyday. At The Christian Pulse, we want everyone pause for a moment to marvel at the glory of the Spirit living in us. Capture the fruit of the spirit with your original photograph for a chance to win Premium Christian Streetwear™ from In God’s Hands Clothing. Galations 5:22-23 states a spirit filled life produces love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
For the month of April we are focusing on kindness. Frederick Faber, an English theologian, once stated “"kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning." Show us your photos of kindness!
Visit the TCP Photo Gallery under the Gallery Tab on our web site to view the entries. The winner will be announced on April 30, 2009.
Enter the IGH Photography Contest – firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, send an email to email@example.com. The email subject line should read: April Kindness Photography Contest. Photography attachments should be no larger than 1MB. Include your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number in the body of your email entry. All entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date announced above. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of TheChristianPulse.com. TCP is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
1. The contest is open to anyone living within the United States. Identification must be produced on request. Employees of The Christian Pulse, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
2. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. Decisions of the contest judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which TCP and In God’s Hands Clothing may deem appropriate.
5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that TheChristianPulse.com and In God’s Hands Clothing may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
6. Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from Contests@TheChristianPulse.com
7. Winners must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by TheChristianPulse.com acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
8. TCP and In God’s Hands Clothing retain the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
9. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
10. TCP reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
11. Approximate value of prizes vary.
12. One entry per person.
13. Prizes will not be mailed to P.O. BOXES.
14. Participants agree that they have received a release from any subject in the photo for the use of their image in the photograph.
Thank you for your participation!